To truly feel like at Jedi Knight from the Star Wars movies and to save money then have you considered purchasing one of the Star Wars FX Lightsaber kits. Certainly if you are looking for Cheap FX Lightsabers then you cannot go wrong with purchasing one of these kits. This is one way of really feeling as if you are a true Jedi Knight because just like them you can build your own.
Although you may not see it in the movies every true Jedi knight is required to build their own Lightsaber. However, being able to get hold of the Adegan Crystal which powers your Lightsaber is somewhat difficult, certainly you wonít be able to walk in Wal-Mart and get what you need. But luckily for you there is a great cheap alternative being the Star Wars FX Lightsaber kit.
There are Lightsabers are available that have already been constructed but along with costing a tidy sum, they probably wonít make you feel as if you are a true Jedi knight. However, with the kits not only can you make a Lightsaber for a lot less but you can also customize to you. In fact as you assemble yours the parts that you use are based on those what you will actually see on the movie screen so it will look just as awesome as those used by Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker.
In every kit to build your own Star Wars FX Lightsabers you will find it has a saber unit, a compartment in which the batteries are held to power it. It also comes with 3 metal pommels along with 3 plastic handles, 3 plastic switches, 3 upper sections made from plastic and 3 emitter housings. Finally there are 6 screws which allow you to connect all the parts mentioned together. But just as with the other more expensive models these kits come with a number of great features and below we look at what these are.
1. A blade that glows and lights up in the same Custom lightsabers power up and down way as the ones in the movies. However you need to be aware that the light that glows from them is not as bright as that in the other Star Wars FX Lightsabers.
2. Again just as with the more expensive ready constructed FX Lightsabers this come with authentic sound effects which have been digitally recorded from the movies.
3. As with the constructed models of the Lightsabers these kits have four motion sensors in the hilt which control the various sound effects such as the power up and down, clash, and idle hum that they produce.
4. The blade is very sturdy and becomes permanently attached to the hilt but as assembly takes place you have the choice of over 1,000 different combinations. This allows you to create a Lightsaber that is truly perfect for you.
5. Finally the blade is tri-colored so you have the opportunity to switch between having either a red, blue or green one. Which unlike the more expensive models this kit allows you to take on the many different characters roles. So with the cheap FX Lightsabers kits you can have the opportunity to either play the villain of the movies Darth Vader or the heroes such as Luke Skywalker. So this really is the ultimate in all the FX Lightsabers now available.